All Inside Me

Heyyy long time no see! 
    With the end of board exams and hectic schedule, I finally decided to go back to blogging. Over these past few months I have gone through a lot of mixed emotions; from being over excited about events to nervously breaking down. Over this course, I was working on my art portfolio for college and IB exams and for one of my pieces I tried answering the famous question..."Who am I?"
I tried looking Deep Inside Me and the process of painting my thoughts out culminated into this piece.


Deep Inside Me
Mixed Media: Water color and Pen

Size: 73.66 cm × 95.25 cm
Deep Inside Me is a self portrait that portrays my personality showing the connection between my emotional heart and logical mind which I often don't  express vocally . The face in the painting is shown calm but the exaggerated heart and the brain emerging out of the body shows what is ‘inside of me’. This exaggeration is done to show how my emotions and mindset that are connected to each other are often suppressed inside me.
This was a small insight of me! More to come!

Thanks for reading!
See you soon 
~ T <3

Comments

Popular Posts