PlAyInG WiTh CLaY!!!!!


Hello everyone, Im back!! 
This post is about a my experience of dealing with a new medium, CLAY!
I did this week long course at a University in Gujarat. It started by learning about the properties of clay and the tolls used in it and then I was asked to go out around the campus to find natural objects that could be replicated. It took so many tries to find the right object and I finally decided to work on the dried fruit and a seed.






This was later followed by me creating objects from my own imagination and the techniques I learnt.

Later I also learnt pot making with twisting and turning of clay! This was a very enriching experience which not only help give shape to my imagination but also help enhance my creativity skills!

Thanks for reading! ~T<3

Comments

Popular Posts