#1


Hellooo all!My first blog post!! Since Christmas is by our side and in the chills of the December month (well not everywhere) and snowy filled trees who doesn't remember the warm spring tym?? 

Spring flakes
                                                                                            I love working with vibrant acrylic paints on canvas..they way the colors mix gives it a certain depth and shade! Recently I made this art piece for a charity event in our school, set up by 11th graders. It was bought for Rs 1500!! My first painting that was sold, couldn't be any happier that day!:) 
Was glad that my talent could help people in need!
Hope u all have a Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!:)
                                                                                                             

"Spring flakes"
  Acrylic on canvas, brushstroke texture
  November 2015



Comments

Popular Posts